The 25th Study and Training Days of ACSES (Association of Healthcare Security Officers in Healthcare Establishments) will take place at the Palais des Papes in Avignon.
The main topics will be related to the PSE and the articulation on the internal white plans, terrorism and economic intelligence, the U41 organization scheme in sensitive sectors, or even topics more in phase with current events (ionic dismantling, risk mapping…) :
- Innovation: securing EPHAD by residential sprinlage
- Attack alert: Securing a hospital center
- Back on the PES and its implementation in health facilities.
- How to close a hospital in the event of a proven attack?
- Pitfalls of private security markets
- Dismantling of ionic detectors
- Methodology of installation of a video protection system
Plus d’infos sur : www.acses-asso.fr